we understand hospitality
You’ve spent the time, effort, sweat and tears making sure your food, beverages, premises and hospitality are the very best they can be, but what about the menu?
Not the dishes that make up the menu, but the object that your guests will hold, explore and use to inform their choices, to help define their experience. It is most likely to be one of the first tangible items your guests will interact with. It sets the tone. How it looks and feels can often be overlooked, but it pays to give it real thought.
After all, isn’t one of the first lessons of hospitality that you only get one chance to make a first impression?
We are design, production and user experience experts. Our products are developed with your customer’s journey in mind. We have spent years developing our business into a full-service agency that does not need to outsource. That means that everything you need to create or elevate your brand we do in-house. No outsourcing, total quality control and reduced lead times.
- Graphic Design
- Digital Services
- Menu Print & Production
- POS & Marketing Material Print
- BOH Specific Printed Items
- Logo design
- Brand development
- Menu design
- POS marketing asset design
- Social media assets and graphics
- Graphics for use on screen displays in windows, behind counters or integrated into POS hardware
- Website design
- Website development
- Website maintenance and hosting
- Social media content production and management
- Branded menu clipboards
- Branded pavement A-frames
- Pavement sign inserts in UV and weather resistant foamex
- Lightbox menus and posters
- Staff uniforms
- Vinyl graphics suitable for installation on windows, vehicles, interior walls, doors and floors
- Branded flags, parasols, barriers, and banners for outdoor seating areas
- Table talkers, fridge labels, till talkers and wobblers for advertising impulse buys and special promotional or seasonal offerings
- BOH posters and documents designed to be tear resistant, safe to clean and easy to sanitise
- HACCP records and training manuals
- Health and safety stickers, vinyl’s and labels to enable team members to adhere to brand or site-specific allergen and cross contamination control measures
- Take away packaging and labels
- Bottle labels for site produced spirits and beers